
Now it's official on the Philly side.
Sunday was an exhausting day of looking at apartments. We liked one place, but in the end it turned out to be too complicated. A tenant was moving out, but was subletting to us, and there was no guarantee we could renew after the first year... I'm sure it had something to do with that full moon I was talking about in the last post (bright white dot in middle of picture):
DS was good enough to spend the whole day with us and our broker, looking at places. A lot of it was wasted time sitting in traffic, and listening to bad music on the radio. Lisa, DS, & I met up with Nicol for dinner, then got carried away playing with our camera phones in the street...
I taught Monday and Wednesday at LREI, Thursday at Opus 118, and had three private students this week. Not bad so far. I started feeling like a New Yorker riding the bus & subway on my way to work! LREI involved a lot of picking-up and dropping-off of kids from one part of the school to another. Sometimes climbing multiple flights of stairs was required. I guess I'll get my exercise. At least it's all in one building... Many of my students are very young. I know that's how it was when I started in PA & DE, so I'll just have to stick it out and wait for some to get a little older!


2 comments:
yay VP2! how many of them *are* there, anyway??
good luck this weekend! :)
I dunno, but their orange-tangerine un-chicken over brown rice with a spring roll was only $6.95. Aw yeah!
Post a Comment