skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Christopher's Big New York Adventure
If I can make it there...
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Moustache
I don't know who is doing this all over the NYC subway, but I find it hilarious. It's irreverent, clever, and messes with the advertising industry. What's not to love?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Christopher
New York, NY, United States
I am a pianist who moved from Philadelphia to NYC in September 2008. I'm using this blog to help keep me sane throughout the process!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(2)
Fun with Ethiopian Food
Moustache
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(24)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
Favorite blogs & things
BradshawPiano.com
The Bradshaw/Martín Piano Duo
myspace site: The Bradshaw/Martín Duo
Miss K's Hawai'i blog
Julia in France
a belle and a boy
Boones and Squirrels
Bill Maher's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment