Friday, July 18, 2008

An interview and some other bites...

I was going through the list of all the music schools and private schools to whom I sent résumés last month, and found that there are many who did not yet respond. As I began my second wave of attack, I decided to email a different person at one of the music schools, and got an immediate reply that she was interested in hiring me for the upcoming year. I have an interview with her on August 4th, so wish me luck!

In the mean time, I need to follow up with the other 30 or so institutions that haven't responded. I registered with PrivateLessons.com and am starting to hear from prospective private students through them.

I was looking for some action shots of me teaching, possibly for my website or other materials, and look what Rachel at Darlington found...


Both these little pookers are taller than me now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So young and handsome! Someone is bound to give you lots of piano work.
Good Luck with the upcoming interview.

kirsten said...

anerable pix of you being xtra patient with the anerable pookers! yer pretty anerable yourself. I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you, even though i still wish you'd apply for that job in honolulu. :P