On Wednesday I took the Amtrak down to Baltimore - not a bad ride, only 2 hours 45 minutes. I spent 3 nights at my brother's girlfriend (fiancée?) Dallas' house, near Annapolis, MD. Mom & Richard drove up from NC & stayed with us, too. We had a nice crowd for Thanksgiving dinner: Dallas & Jerry, Mom & Richard, Ryan & AJ (Dallas' 2 sons), Dallas' parents, my friends Ann & James, and their son, Julian, and me.

Julian & James. Julian wore his space suit for the occasion!
On Friday, Mom, Rich, Dallas, Jerry, AJ, Ryan & I went to the Baltimore Aquarium. It was my first time there. It was rather crowded, but still got to see some cool stuff. They are ranked as one of the best in the country.
Tank with lots of rays & sharks
"I am not a feesh, I am a yellow rock."

Getting ready to watch the dolphin show.
A little video from the dolphin show...
We had a nice dinner in Baltimore's Little Italy afterwards.
Most of the rest of the time was just relaxing, watching movies, hanging out... a nice getaway!
No comments:
Post a Comment