I have been meaning to set up a personal website, and registered the URL a long time ago. I figured now would be a good time to start working on it, so that potential employers could have a better idea of who I am. I thought it would help me too, because if I have to talk about my teaching philosophy, methods, etc., it might be good for me to write them all down and work out the details.
It still has a few bugs in it, but the site is http://www.bradshawpiano.com/. I basically got the home page, the "Instruction" page, and the "Contact" page going (though I have to fix some links between them still...)
I haven't created a link to it yet, but my resume is on there too, at www.bradshawpiano.com/resume.pdf
It's still under construction. Web design (especially when you're an amateur like me) is so time consuming! I think I've been at it for about 5 hours tonight, so it's about time for a little break.
Oh, I also updated www.bradshawmartinduo.com a little. We have two concerts and a master class planned for 2009, so I thought I should get those dates on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment