Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I hope Susan Miller is right again

If you don't read Susan Miller's horoscopes, you're missing out. She's the one who told me when to buy my Hawaii ticket last year, and she was right on target. I got a great deal. Well, of course, with all the stress of figuring out how to make this move to NYC work, I checked in with her on AstrologyZone.com.

The first thing I wanted to know was whether or not I'd be able to get a plane ticket to Spain, to go to Maria's wedding in August. She says:

While the first days of the month will center you on very short trips (from June 3 to 15), later, as you get closer to the full moon of June 18, you'll be ready to take a much longer journey, or be returning home from one. Talks you had earlier in the month and in May will be wrapping up, and you'll know the score by this full moon, June 18.

So I guess I will try to buy my ticket after the 18th. Next, of course, I want to know if I'm going to get a job!

Your career will also be a big focus next month, too, so keep working toward your goal - you are likely to see real progress in July. I know, you like to keep up a fast pace, but June won't be the right month to forge ahead.

and also...

Dear Aries, as said earlier, next month will focus you squarely on work projects and will bring important news about your career near the full moon July 18. In the meantime, if you have a make-it-or-break-it career meeting, you have a fabulous day coming up June 30, when Mars and Pluto will work together beautifully.
July won't be a month to travel - too much will be happening at work and also at home base - so while you have time, give yourself a break.


I'm really feeling like I'm behind in the job search game, but I have been working awfully hard these last several weeks - sending resumes galore and getting my website going. Lisa was offered a job today, so now it's really hitting me that I'll need to be able to pay the rent in September!

No comments: